What makes the TN-300 the best production hole saw notcher on the market today? Baileigh Industrial eliminated the need for a hand drill and created a more useful tool for fabricators.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Requires 110-volt single-phase power.
- Notches .5” to 3” tube and .5” to 2.5” schedule 40 pipe.
- You can adjust the notching angle up to 220°.
- High-quality .5 hp motor will last through years of profitable production.
- Runs at 177 rpm to give an optimal combination of saw life and cutting speed.
- Quick-release cam-centric vise and solid taper lock enable you to set up different notch angles in seconds.
- Includes a large degree wheel for indexing the vise.
- Designed for easy operation: just turn it on, grab the hand wheel, and rotate it toward the material.
- Rigid steel plate base and industrial-grade components help to reduce vibrations made by the hole saw.
- Stable framework delivers more accurate cuts, increases the life of the saws, and saves you time and money.
- Carriage rides on a solid V-block roller assembly that pushes the hole saw into the material with minimal vibration.
- Baileigh backs this tubing notcher with 1-year parts warranty
Does not come with holesaws, you can order them here
Ships from Wisconsin
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Cutting Speed||177 RPM|
|Notching Capacity (OD)||5/8" - 3"|
|Angle Adjustment||0 – 220°|
|Shipping Weight||265 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||48" x 31" x 31"|